First you choose if you have mains gas and how you pay. Then select the temporary Price Cap Supplier and Tariff.
- Go to Settings → Tariff and select Edit tariff at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Start on the first screen.
- You are shown your address. Tap Next if this is your address.
- Select whether or not you have mains gas.
- Select how you pay for your energy.
- Select whether you have an Economy 7 tariff or not (Economy 7 is a type of tariff with 7 hours of cheap electricity overnight typically for homes with electric heating).
- The next screen has the title "Who's your electricity supplier?". Tap on "Price Cap Supplier".
- The next screen has the title "What's your tariff?". Tap on "Price Cap Tariff".
- Finally, enter your annual energy usage either in pounds or kWh.