Loop is compatible with most households, but there are a few things to check before you buy
- You will need access to your electricity meter and your broadband router needs to be within 30 meters of your meter. If it's not, Powerline adapters can be used to bring your Loop Hub into range of the Clip.
- Loop is only available via an app on either iPhone or Android handsets - there is no logged-in web portal. You cannot view Loop data via a website.
- The Loop app is currently compatible with Apple iPhones only, from 5S onwards and with Android handsets running version 7 or later.
- We currently support mainland UK households only.
- The Loop Hub needs to be plugged in, but if no spare plugs or sockets are available near your router, you can use a spare USB socket on your router.
- If you have 4 cables: clip on the RIGHT HAND CABLE
- If you have 4 cables with a special connector, leaving only 2 cables visible: clip on RIGHT HAND CABLE
- If you have 5 cables: clip on the LEFT HAND CABLE
- If you have 5 cables with a special connector, leaving only 3 cables visible: this configuration is not supported - unfortunately you are unable to use Loop.
Other compatibility factors
- Loop is not compatible with three-phase supplies
- Loop is not compatible with Economy 10 meters
If you have any compatibility questions, please send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org