There are a number of current issues affecting some users:
- Usage data no longer showing in the app.
- Error message when trying to set or change tariff.
- Being asked to reconfirm your address multiple times.
- A full fix has been released to the app stores today (25 Sep) in version 2.2.1 - please update to 2.2.1 when it is available to you via the AppStore or PlayStore - it may take up to 24 hours to appear.
- If 2.2.1 is not available to you, ensure you are on version 2.2.0, then:
- Log out then back in again:
- to log out go to Settings > Account > Sign out > Sign out
- If this does not fix the above problems please update to 2.2.1 when it is available to you via the AppStore or PlayStore.
NB: There are other reasons why data may be missing in general: please see this article.