Amounts will vary by household
We focus on highlighting your easiest and biggest savings opportunities first.
- Switching energy provider once your fixed term contract has ended can save an average of £300
- On average households waste £140 on their Phantom Load and in some cases this can be up to £450
- Just seeing the energy you're using and what it's costing can reduce your usage by 15%
- Swapping your halogen, CFL or incandescent bulbs for energy-efficient LEDs can save more than £35 per year
- Loop can help you understand whether solar panels and a home battery could work for you, increasing your self-sufficiency, reducing your environmental impact and saving £££ along the way
With such big savings on offer, we're confident your Loop will pay for itself many times over.